Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pic of the Day: From Fun to Fabulous

Hello Everyone,

I was editing one of my daughters pictures from a recent shoot and decided I would like to have people see how much work can go into photo editing.  I feel that a lot of people simply don't understand the time that can go into one picture to make it really shine.  They think you just point and shoot and it all looks great.  This picture is fun and could stand on its own without any edits, but when I put the time into editing this image it goes from fun to fabulous.  This picture took about 40 minutes to take it from Fun to Fabulous.

To get a really good feel of the difference, just double click on the image and it will come up larger.  This way you can see the detail and changes in the image more clearly.  

Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Deanna  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment